Monday 15 June 2009

I am really starting to think seriously about what I want my deisgn message to be...What is the Essence of 'Bobby'? What kind of designer do I want to be? What message do I want my clothes to portray? What will be my signature shape and colour? How will I continue to develop my brand? How will I stay true to the core vision of 'Bobby' throughout its lifetime? I want to be good, no no, I want to be GREAT!

So here is me(as a designer) in a nutshell. Hopefully writing it down will give me some clarity...


Shape
Strong Lines
Structure
Edgy
Futuristic Flare
Detail
Contrasting Beautiful Fabrics - Synthetic, Natural, Industrial etc...
Minimalist
Binding on seams
Simple
Chic
Unique
Abstract Art
Sculpture
Movement
Scale


Strong feminine edge, for the woman looking to push the boundaries and express her true self with the outside world. A Bobby girl is feminine, but not gurly. Strong, outgoing, loves meeting new people. City girl, but still loves to get away!


I will sit on this for while, but it's a good start for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment