Wednesday 3 June 2009






As I look back over the past two years of my life, I smile. 
I smile because in those two years I learned who I was. Those two years were the best & toughest years of my life. But all I can do is smile. I smile because of how much I've accomplished, I smile because of how much I have grown, & I smile because of the friends I've made. Now it is time to move on, to flourish in my passion that I call Fashion.

So my name is Robyn Elizabeth Egan, I am just finishing my last year of my two-year foundation degree at The Arts Institute of Bournemouth in the United Kingdom. 

I really wish I had this idea when I began my post-secondary education because there are so many stories that I could have shared along the way.

However, I do feel that I have more knowledge now, more maturity and more perspective on life and the industry (the one that causes so much controversy). I can share my story and my perspective on what it will be like and what it will take in order to make dreams come true. It will have all my trials and tribulations as I progress on to my final year of BA(hons)Fashion and then from anything to everything thereafter. With a twist from my life story, this blog will not only entertaining, but hopefully inspiring at the same time. I open up to you my experiences, my thoughts, and my inspirations from the world of fashion and beyond!


Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment