Saturday 6 March 2010

Yes, I do realize it is 2:46 in the morning, but I can't turn my brain off...

between having a stage review next week, along with personal side projects and other personal $h!T3...I just can't seem to organize myself or my life for that matter.

The pile of laundry is growing, my room doesn't have a visible floor, and I think I have a weeks worth of dishes sitting on my desk...

nice.

You know those people who when pressure is applied they succeed and thrive under those strenuous conditions?

Well I am not one of those people.
I feel as if I am definitely crumbling.

There is an unbelievable amount of pressure for this final year, this final collection in these final few months. I am so passionate about what I am doing, and design, but it's that passion that scares me - what if my skills can't match up to my passion and to my goals. What if everything I have dreamed of is all really a lie because I have believed in something that isn't possible to attain. Did you know less than 1% of people within the fashion industry become designers. Yeah, I don't think I thought enough about my career before jumping into this vast sea of clothing and designers. I don't want to drown, I want to float- I want to be on top! YES!

Here are some toiling photos - I have been really inspired by working with medical materials such as the bandages and face masks. I think I have come up with some really neat stuff, let's just hope other people like it as well. Anyways here's what i have so far...let's see what else I can manage to push out in the next two days - I will be impressed if I even have 3/6 outfits to show on Wednesday - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 






Wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment