Tuesday 30 March 2010

So today instead of focusing on myself and MY studies...I did a favour for a friend/friend of a friend. I lent some of my clothes from my last seasons collection to a 3rd year fashion photographer. But I forgot to give her the clothes yesterday and had to rush to bring them in and press them this morning. I don't mind lending them, it just meant that I forgot my Pattern Folder (which contained every single one of my patterns) because all my hands were full with my garment bags - which meant that I couldn't do any work.... AND I also couldn't go home because I had to pick the garments up at the end of the day...

So I loitered in the library, feeling quite hopeless and really upset about what an unproductive day I was having...

Of course, I was able to do some photocopying that I had been planning to do previously for about a month now...

Moral(s) of the Story:

1. I can't say 'No'

2. I tend to procrastinate on my work by helping other people do their work,

3. Makes me feel less guilty about not doing MY work - "I'm HELPing them..."

4. I am now a Photocopy Wizard - yeah, I CAN tell you how to switch from A4 sheets to A3 sheets....


That is all....



for now,



I think.


Bobs 
x



No comments:

Post a Comment