Sunday 21 February 2010

Fly Kicks





                                Tap your feet together three times, and say "there's no place like my home"...







...cause that's where these pretty things are from... 


 Toronto!

From my fav. shoe store on Queen Street,'Groovy', an independent shoe store that has a ridiculous amount of special edition sneakers. Nike, Adidas, Converse, Vans...etc. Many of the styles can't be found in your local 'Foot Locker', which is nice bonus because that means there is less of a chance of running into your shoe twin next time you decide to take a walk down the street. For these 'kicks', two people having them just ain't gunna 'fly'!


 


The main thing about these shoes is that they're quirky, and a little out there - but then again, I suppose that's a little like me...

I can't help but feel happy when I wear these shoes.


That is all.
(Long time over due - Sorry!)



Bobby

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment